Platonic Relationships

Can we have platonic relationships with attractive women? , I`m fairly friendly with a female work colleague and after knowing her a couple of weeks I can see it is all going go wrong if I don't stay away.
So can a hetro bloke be "friends" with an attractive women?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As long as she shags like a bunny then of course!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

I worked with a couple of attractive, single women (it's easier to stay just friends if they are married, especially if you know their husbands) who I was friends with, and still am. One is now married, after I was instrumental in setting her up with her now-husband. In both cases I'm thinking of, I could (mutual agreement - we're not talking rope and van here...), and would have, but knew it would potentially be messy. As a general rule, I never date anyone I work with. Too many possibilities for it to go tits-up

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Can we have platonic relationships with attractive women? , I`m fairly friendly with a female work colleague and after knowing her a couple of weeks I can see it is all going go wrong if I don't stay away.
No.

Unless she is married to a mate or isyour mates shag-piece - you can be friends with them as the law is, you cannot shag them, unless your mate invites you to, in which case, they then leave the 'just a friend' clause.

Generally then, no.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Last edited:
If you are as ugly as me it's no problem, unless they are blind

Finger her and see if the platonic part of the relationship becomes awkward.

Alternatively, I'll finger her.

Yes its possible, done it myself. But its wise to keep at a friendly arms length until you're pretty certain both of you know the "rules". And never do anything you couldn't tell your current wife or partner if you have one.

Eh?
Plato would say 'Get in there, Son'. Just don't let all that 'Love' bollocks get in the way. And make sure she's up on that before the first, err, insertion. Blow your stones and see if it's right. You never know. Unless you're going to be pulling a fast one on your wife or significant other, then the dilemma's yours.

No, only gay blokes are platonic friends with attractive women.

Don't be such a puff. Only homosexualists even think such thoughts

I don't fuck around so it's not an issue but if she got hit by a bus tomorrow I'd go through all of my female mates like a dose of the shits.

And I'd start finding out which of my mates marriages were happy.