Plastic surgery - value for money

Alternative title:

How to spend a fortune and end up looking like a tit.

I've spent a house deposit on fillers
1548278637945.png

This knob has spent tens of thousands on having his lips filled -- over 150 times -- to "get that Instagram look".

So the Instagram look is to make yourself look like you've just had a punch in the chops from Tyson Fury. Yeah, cool.

This really deserves to be a Friday night thread but hey, every night is a Friday in the NAAFI.

Alternative title:

View attachment 373540

This knob has spent tens of thousands on having his lips filled -- over 150 times -- to "get that Instagram look".

So the Instagram look is to make yourself look like you've just had a punch in the chops from Tyson Fury. Yeah, cool.

This really deserves to be a Friday night thread but hey, every night is a Friday in the NAAFI.

Why the fuck is that seen as news by the BBC?

Alternative title:

View attachment 373540

Does the daft twat realise his head is on the scunt and his eyes are off set. Yes I did presume its gender.

he looks like a lopsided Thunderbirds puppet

Tart!

I see a fair few of the ageing bimbo's in my area who in looking to hold on to their meal ticket have had the zeppelin tit's, duck pout lip's and have the frozen face botox look. If you doubt me just have a look at how many body fettlers we have locally Maps

Tart!

I see a fair few of the ageing bimbo's in my area who in looking to hold on to their meal ticket have had the zeppelin tit's, duck pout lip's and have the frozen face botox look. If you doubt me just have a look at how many body fettlers we have locally Maps
You should check out how many there are in the countries where @jarrod248 goes on sex tours, holiday

150 times and he's 23, Bullshit!

He'd be having them done every 10 days at about £300 a pop, and wasted in the region of £50,000!

Looks like my old mans grid after a day fiddle faffing with his bees

Why the **** is that seen as news by the BBC?
Because it's "alternative".

Look at all the veggie/vegan/tourettes/multiculti/trnsgender/gay/woke shite that is a part of their daily outpourings.

The idea is to make being a cohesive, normal individual out ot be somehow "wrong".

It's all part of the progressive/common purpose "divide & conquer" agenda - break society up into enough small, diverse pieces & none of them can come together to stop them.
That's why they go on about how great diversity is, whilst failing to mention that the word has its root in another; divisive.
Diversity good/divisive bad, all part of the (il)liberals' Orwellian mindset.

It keeps the pop stupid and deflects away from actual, important news being broadcast?
Do I win my fiver now?

What - like Putin's agents murdering people in the UK?

Nah, we know all about that little kleptomaniac fudgepacker's criminal ways.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Military History and Militaria 34
flyboyEB Miscellaneous Jokes 0
flyboyEB Miscellaneous Jokes 0