Plastic loyalty cards (and the uses thereof)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Pretty sickening to do that to a toddler. The only thing is the bloke seem's to be not the full ticket. Autism etc?

3. There's always an excuse.

4. How many points you get for doing that?

5. Bloody hell. Most adventurous I've been with any of mine is "emergency windscreen scraper".

6. Notice though how some people do far worse and get off with lesser sentences.

7. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I used my loyalty card to scrape ice off the windscreen - it didn't work very well as I only got 10% off!!

Boom boom

S_R

8. go and sit in the corner and think about what you've just done, don't come back till your ready to applogise

9. Must be a pretty mild form for it not to be diagnosed until he was an adult.

10. In Clydebank? I'm surprised he didn't have to kill somebody before they bothered to look beneath the DTs from the buckie and the ADHD from the double-sugar Irn Bru.

And the wee lad's lucky the immediate action drill was carried out with a loyalty card rather than the ned's weapon of choice - a rusty machete ...

11. Used the wifes Tesco Clubcard to keep the aircon on permanently in the hotel room in Egypt when on holiday. The room key card was used to normally turn on aircon when entered into a slot on the aircon control unit. Seen it on one of the travel tips sites. Just banged the Tesco Card in on the way out and constant aircon.

12. So is "You see Constable I accidently kicked the wee lad in the gonads,and was examining his swollen red penis.Not wanting to seem somewhat peverted I was using my folded Nectar card as a pair of forceps.The boy,who was cearly in some discomfort was wriggling violently and I managed to cut him quite badly" a good argument for the defence?

13. Miss Reilly added that McBride has limited intelligence and suffers from emotional difficulties.

Hes a fucking Mong, a waste of skin that only consumes and never reciprocates, the back base of his skull should be cracked with a ball-pein hammer and his corpse liquidated and sold as dog food, along with all the other oxygen theiving mongs.

For christ sake food prices are rising.