Discussion in 'Sappers' started by maxtiger, May 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone tell me what is the name of the interlocking black plastic flooring used by the RE in Op theatres. The type that is used in and between tents in Bastion. Any idea where I can buy it from?

  2. Sorry, can't recall the name but congratulations on the most exciting thread title in ARRSE history. :wink:
  3. I've seen it for sale as surplus by Anchor Supplies. Give them a call:
  4. Any industrial flooring supplier should be able to help.

    Is this the sort of thing you mean?

    Should this no be in DIY?
  5. I don't think that's the stuff he's thinking of to be honest.