Plastering?

I would like to join the army in 2 years time as a plasterer i am currently doing a NVQ level 2 in plastering. And i was just wondering what do plasterers do from day to day in the army?

T

Tinman74

Every time I go for a shit I plaster the bog! Maybe he means this???? If so join the Navy!

C

cloudbuster

Didn't Bobby Sands have a pop at plastering for a while, before wrapping his hand in?

I would like to join the army in 2 years time as a plasterer i am currently doing a NVQ level 2 in plastering. And i was just wondering what do plasterers do from day to day in the army?
As in 'What do they do when they are not involved with plastering?'

Within the next 2 years, if you 'stick' to it...did you see what i did there? ..you will possibly be well 'hacked off'....and again!...with plastering.

By that time, you may well want to join the Army and do anything but plastering.

Pop down to the ACIO and speak to them about your wishes. Most of the people on here will have not seen a plasterer in the Army - maybe except to improve their own accomodation while on tour - as the most likely thing that you will do as an Engineer or Pioneer that even remotely resembles plastering is cementing/concreting, however, I stand to be corrected.....maybe there's a full time post at FOB Feckwit, etc going around repairing bullet holes using the local 'plaster'?

PS Previous replies to this touchingly innocent question made I larf.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Offendi Jobs (Discussion) 14
bangalore DIY 22