Plaque on War Memorial Stolen

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by oldbaldy, Jun 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Just when you thought scum couldn't get worse:

Plymouth Herald

2. What!
    With all that cctv we have been buying for the last 10 years....

3. I wish them nothing but pain and death!!!!

pain and death...........................

4. I hope they die slowly and painfuly and ,if it can be aranged, in a humiliating fashion.

5. The same thing happened in Wigan a couple of years ago, just be before Rememberance.

I have to say words fail me.

YM

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

And to think that on 1st July 1916, we lost sixty thousand soldiers.

They'll be sitting on their clouds wondering why they bothered.

7. It was also on the local new's last night, but it should be made national.
    i'm disgusted.
    hope the fcukers who took it, have a nasty accident...

8. Little F*ckers should be walled up inside one of those monuments....

9. CNUTS!!! :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

Apparently, it's the turn of the French to run the EU - any chance of us getting a loan of a few thousand CRS to help patrol the streets?

Lets see how the scum behave when they're confronted by a two meter tall, 110 kilo CRS copper dressed like the love-child of Judge Dredd. They might not be so keen to act the cnut if the know the penality is a trip to the local ICU... :twisted:

10. Fucking Thieving little cunts, hope they get a massive shoeing

Martial Law should be delcared in order to aprehend these chav tw@ts!

11. Impailing publicly on a rusty scaffolding pole, prefferably in front of the Memorial on a Saturday afternoon. Make a change from the football.

12. Today of all days! I hate to sound like a bandwagon-jumping, slightly to the right of Attila, hang 'em and flog 'em, Shire Tory but I too hope they die a humilating, human rights removing, **** rape-centered, slow and meticulously brutal death.

13. Sounds reasonable and you should raise a fair sum from the sale of TV rights. These scum simply do not care and will nick anything

Here in Bloggshire these vermin have taken to stealing plaques off all manner of public monuments and also lifting bronze sculptures. More dangerous is the stealing of cast iron drain and manhole covers.

Stripping lead and taking copper cabling from empty properties and railway signalling is growing. Yesterday a bloke appeared in court charged with stealing the two spare bronze propellers belonging to the Royal Yacht Britannia!

http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Man-39stole-Royal-Yacht39s-propellers39.4232644.jp

14. It is true, nothing the law or authorities can do fazes these little scroats. A bit of community reparative justice might be the answer - it worked here for me.