Plant Ope Sniper!!!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by plant_op_till_i_die, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone read the latest issue of the glorius Spr mag??

If not then get it. There is an article on the first POM sniper in the Corps. What makes it even better is that he
    topped the course. Just goes to show the quality that the CORPS still maintains to keep us head and shoulders above everyone in the British Army.

HURRAH FOR THE CRE

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

A sniper on POM ?

They'll be Beta Blockers then.

3. have they actually found a mud-muppet that is good at something then?

4. The only things that most Plant Ops can shoot is their load...

5. I hear none of them would pass that APWT :D

6. What's the world coming to when planties actually WANT to get their feet wet? What happened to sitting in a cab, brew in hand, windows steamed up, belly over the steering wheel flicking Vs at us squeaks? :D

7. wedge35 wrote

easily done, cause most of them around seven fingers on each hand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Blimey, claws out or what?
    Right then - why you little........If I could see past my gut, I'd lift my diesel-covered boots and give you Squeaks all a good shoeing......if it isn't too cold outside.

Staakers - "Dreaming in colour, dozing in third....."

9. no claws, just jolly banter my friend.

10. Knocker - me too!

11. You have to admire his skill. I mean, shooting at a distant target isn't a problem, even hitting said target. But doing it with a pie in one hand and a brew in the other.... now that takes skill!

12. and the obvious rocking he will suffer from lying in the prone position :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. ......whilst paying euchre.....

14. Just to clear this up the latest issue will cover April surely this is some kind of sick joke whats the world coming to when POM's want to be soldiers makes me glad im office bound now.

15. Good for the POMs.During my time in The Corps,I saw a lot of guys go on ìnfantry`type courses and do very well.I did a cut down sniper course at Warminster,as part of a Skill at Arms course,and got an A without much difficulty.Also did PCD there,as a volunteer.I hope that The Corps still enjoys the status of `Thinking man`s Infantry`.Good on the POMs!!!`Just look at the number of our people who have commanded infantry and armoured formations in the recent past.