Planning on booking a holiday??!!

Well I now find myself £200 down with a set of e-tickets from Monarch arriving in my inbox shortly.

I was hoping to not spend anything today...

and some poor Croatian bird expecting you in her dirtbox presently !
Fackin right!

I haven't got any lube and my flight is at 23:15 from Gatport Airwick, so I've crammed my rucksack full of WD40 instead. Hopefully should do the trick.

WD40 will do nicely, it's fish oil so you can drink it too. Seems appropriate for a spot of in and out lubricant.

If you can't get anything fast. try fenistil gel - they sell it over there, also good for wounds or split arses!

B

Barbarella

WD40 is amazing stuff - according to the website "After a good afternoon's digging, WD-40 can help remove heavy dirt from tools and equipment". I would imagine that if you have lubed up with it then it will prevent the shit sticking to begin with! I will definatly be using it on my strap-on in future...

WD40 is amazing stuff - according to the website "After a good afternoon's digging, WD-40 can help remove heavy dirt from tools and equipment". I would imagine that if you have lubed up with it then it will prevent the shit sticking to begin with! I will definatly be using it on my strap-on in future...
What about just having a good old fashioned wash and avoiding sweetcorn?

A material data safety sheet from the WD-40 company shows that the main constituents are 67 per cent petroleum distillate, 21 per cent mineral oil and “10% non-hazardous ingredients”.

A blatant copy and paste by yours truly.

The head of the Department of Sexology of the Zagreb Faculty of Philosophy Aleksandar Stulhofer..
Shouldn't that be Stufholer? TAXI!

Is that a pork injection from yourself?

err, thanks I'll just scrub the affected part with Vim and a wire brush. Byeeee XXX

Before booking your tickets, it is worth noting that the survey was conducted on the internet - and so half the Croatian women interviewed were probably bricklayers from Birmingham, and the other half were lying. Anyway, I can't see why all you guys get so excited by anal sex, unless you are queer - pussies are quite tight enough for My cock, thanks.