Planking ?

"Police said the dead man, in his 20s, fell from a balcony railing in Brisbane while a friend photographed him." I wonder whether he kept snapping while the guy fell, priceless moments...

God knows we did some shit in our days, but this is just pointless. Then again, I am confident there are not too many MENSA members amongst those that rountinly embark on "planking"

Does anyone else see the irony in this being placed in the "intelligence Cell"

extreme ironing FTMFW

Anyone else think it's a pretty underwhelming fad? Even the photos they scraped up for the morning news looked about as exciting having a quiet piss. What are the other tens of thousands like?

Anyone else think it's a pretty underwhelming fad? Even the photos they scraped up for the morning news looked about as exciting having a quiet piss. What are the other tens of thousands like?
lets be honest having a fart the morning after 12 pints of guiness is more "extreme"

Well looking on the bright side, the planker is dead so no burden to his country or their taxpayers. I propose a new sport to supersede planking. It's called base jumping with no parachute. Whoever gets the highest and walks away alive gets kudos points.

Latest Threads