Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planet of the Apes... coming true ?

Ciggie

GCM
Anyone else noticed on recent tv news that Obama seems to possess the ears of a chimp, following on from his predecessor ? Could this be an alarming trend ?

The last time I had the misfortune to visit Deepcut, I fully expected to see a ragged and downtrodden Charlton Heston being dragged along in chains. The amount of big, black buck, silver backed non-swimmers based there is incredible. I believe extra accommodation blocks were built solely to house the Fijians locker-shaped heads.

Ciggie

GCM
5-A....now that really IS scary !

121852_barack_obama_chimp_1_vw.jpg

mmo.jpg

Stores4Storing

War Hero
The last time I had the misfortune to visit Deepcut, I fully expected to see a ragged and downtrodden Charlton Heston being dragged along in chains. The amount of big, black buck, silver backed non-swimmers based there is incredible. I believe extra accommodation blocks were built solely to house the Fijians locker-shaped heads.

And that was the female of the species, the males only come out at night!!

D

Deleted 16817

His predecessor certainly had a likeness. Is this a huge Ape conspiracy? I think we should be told.

Attachments

• bush_chimp.JPG
    bush_chimp.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,121
The apes analogy aside I worry about the too close resemblance to Alfred E. Neuman the two of them show:

25ja70j.jpg

2lbm894.jpg

Clear signs of genetic experimentation by secret US agencies. We're doomed. Doomed Ah tell ye!

Latest Threads