Planet of the Apes... coming true ?

Anyone else noticed on recent tv news that Obama seems to possess the ears of a chimp, following on from his predecessor ? Could this be an alarming trend ?

The last time I had the misfortune to visit Deepcut, I fully expected to see a ragged and downtrodden Charlton Heston being dragged along in chains. The amount of big, black buck, silver backed non-swimmers based there is incredible. I believe extra accommodation blocks were built solely to house the Fijians locker-shaped heads.

The last time I had the misfortune to visit Deepcut, I fully expected to see a ragged and downtrodden Charlton Heston being dragged along in chains. The amount of big, black buck, silver backed non-swimmers based there is incredible. I believe extra accommodation blocks were built solely to house the Fijians locker-shaped heads.

And that was the female of the species, the males only come out at night!!

The apes analogy aside I worry about the too close resemblance to Alfred E. Neuman the two of them show:

Clear signs of genetic experimentation by secret US agencies. We're doomed. Doomed Ah tell ye!