Plan Ex.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Xoums, Apr 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been scavenging the forums in search of Planning exercises. I have come across a few but have run out of fresh examples. Does anyone have any lying about on their hard drive that you could pass on to me?
    I would be extremely grateful.

I know this question has been asked many a times and some smart ass is going to tell me to use the search function, I have and it has helped me but only to a point and now I need a few more.
  2. PM me your email address.
  3. yup done all the gmnut ones already, some of them were really hard and required quite a lot of "out of the box" thinking and what i would of considered "risky"assumptions.
    MB dates not fixed yet.
  4. I shouldn't think there were very many more than that hanging around

You probably have the ones that I have but pm me your e-mail address just in case.
  5. I wouldn't do any plan exs until a month or so before your main board. Once it gets to D day -30 do one every weekend and then week-weekend before your board i'd bang out two a day. That way the processes used to attack them will be fresh in your head. But i fear you have already exhausted the rather meagre supply of plan exs on this site and the internet in general. You could just not look at the ones you have, until a month before your board, which i imagine will be some 3-4 months away. That way you may have forgotten the solutions which no doubt will influence your decision making process. Concentrate on being absolutely on top of SDT calcs, recommend visiting a couple of times a day. Failing that contact your sponsor, they may well have a few knocking about for potential PWRR Ocdts. Good luck.
  6. Yeah listen to ftorres. He's my hero.
  7. Why do i have the feeling i've met Real_Para?
  8. I don't think he's a real person
  9. Mysterious long coated chap with binoculars and furiously masturbating? It might just be him... 8O
  10. But his alter ego will be. Smokey hope your well.