Placing of badges

Sorry I can't, but I can tell you that the badge on the beret should be worn over the left eye, not the left ear, like so many soldiers today

Which uniforms?

Which Badges? Why is this in Arrse social? Wah?

The attached should help.

Attachments

I think you are all being too hard on 'Whiskyhoteloscar', as he only became a member today. So no need to rip his head off and give the wrong impression.

Highflight said:
I think you are all being too hard on 'Whiskyhoteloscar', as he only became a member today. So no need to rip his head off and give the wrong impression.
Is he also new to planet earth?

It was a bone question fully deserving of the replies so far. :roll:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Highflight said:
Happy Easter, Flash.
Good to see you're in mellow mood today :wink:

blue_sophist said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Highflight said:
Happy Easter, Flash.
And to you too mate.

I am feeling melloow today.

I'm recreating the crucifixion with a troublesome neighbour. I'm having trouble trying to resurrect him though.

Apparently a nail gun isn't in keeping with the festivities. :roll:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
blue_sophist said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Highflight said:
Happy Easter, Flash.
And to you too mate.
I am feeling melloow today.
I'm recreating the crucifixion with a troublesome neighbour. I'm having trouble trying to resurrect him though.
Apparently a nail gun isn't in keeping with the festivities. :roll:
Perhaps you could spend time making up a frenchperson shroud, to confuse historians in centuries to come. :wink:

What a crap thread.

Started by a bonehead and drivelled on by the usual suspects. :wink:

I suppose I might get around to deleting it later.......if I can be bothered to summon up the will to live for 5 minutes longer. :roll:

Mr_Creosote said:
What a crap thread.

I suppose I might get around to deleting it later.......if I can be bothered to summon up the will to live for 5 minutes longer. :roll:

Cock off, you skip licking spack-handed tranny.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Creosote said:
What a crap thread.

Slow day Flushy mate? Not enough love and bottom touching in the Squadron Day room? :D

Mr_Creosote said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Creosote said:
What a crap thread.

Slow day Flushy mate? Not enough love and bottom touching in the Squadron Day room? :D
:D :D