places to go to trap booords & chances of scoring on the waz

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Mar 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just wondering where people can recommend to go in UK to pull c0ck Mad birds- not the feathered variety and good places on the sauce.

My list that i have thoughly enjoyed was as follows:

Edinburgh
    London
    Plymouth
    Newcastle
    Nottingham
    Northampton

If anybody has citys and locations to go to, i would be appreciative of i.e the name of the drinking hole which is full of the aforementioned fanny fest and what night to go on. As in the near future i have some considerable leave to use. I would be greatful if fellow arrrsers could share the int so we can all have a slice of the action to mow some lawn. It nice to tell blarts to get thier rats out, and they wont bat an eyelid and just go back thier for lots of fookfests.... i would be greatful of places shared. Not really interested in garrison pubs full of trouts and squaddies - as if i wanted that i would go down the naffi...........

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Try:

Rear Party. I am sure you will get a fulsome welcome there :plotting:

3. Try the Bigg Market in Newcastle, the lassies won't even drop their chips when you back scuttle them

4. Not being a pad or wanting to be one i dont think ill bother. thanks but no thanks......... hence why i was asking

5. You can't beat Swansea or Cardiff. Both are cracking nights out and both are teeming with slappers.

Trapping in Blackpool is like shooting fish in a barrel although quality depends on the amount of alcohol consumed in all fairness.

I rate Yeovil quite high as well when it comes to pulling slappers. :D

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Bangor,NI.
    Spilling out time at Charlie Heggartys bar up High Street,All the Para's from Palace drunk there,even tho Bangor was OOB at the time!

7. Whitley Bay the alternative to the french riviera

8. banger ni,,think it was called the helmsman in my day...cleared place once one of our guys dropped his pistol on the dance floor,,,that was a quick exit....

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Quite right pup.
    It was the Helmsman before it became Charlie's.Still a dive tho but the one redeeming feature was the off licence at the front.Saved a trip halfway up main street! Then it was bought out by the brothers that own Jenny Watts & a few other pubs & now it's the BoomBoom Rooms!
    RUC stopped a car up Grays hill once when the Para's were the RIC at Palace.In the boot was a couple of AK's.They were going to wait till chucking out time & open fire!

10. Manchester, Bristol & Leyton.

11. Only drama being that they all have an extra toe and are descended from the same set of parents.

12. Drama? Sounds awesome - think of the footw*nk they could give

13. TUT @ you theres not even a sniff of a mention of Scouse Burds on there, and they are the creme de la creme of slappers haha

14. Thats true, but i'm not a fan of stirring another mans porridge.

15. Like Bristol then??