Placed on 24 hours Notice To Move for Operations on the Korean Penisular

Just heard through the grapevine that 49 PARA have been recalled from Easter leave and placed on 24 hrs NTM for Korea. Sounds like this one is going all the way!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Just heard through the grapevine that 49 PARA have been recalled from Easter leave and placed on 24 hrs NTM for Korea. Sounds like this one
is going all the way!
Oh shit this is getting serious I'm off to the middle of a forest with my tinned spam and sausages. God help us all, keep safe everyone.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Open up thearms kote and start issuing the SLRs.

They've been stood down due to a moratorium on paintball pellets. However, they've been allowed to keep their 1943 issue compo sausages just in case, the spangles will be ready for issue by the end of April.

The Baron still there CO?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Any chance we could leave after Tuesday, I have a busy weekend ahead.

Can we make it next Friday? I'm waiting for my sandy beret & up-swept wings to come from ebay.

It's all official chaps. They've just issued silk escape and evasion maps for the DDR so it must be Korea.

Journos? Why the fook didn't I think of that? OPSEC everyone!

oldbaldy

LE
It's been snowing here so I'm already acclimatised. All I need is to be wrapped up in charcoal again, issued an SLR (with wooden furniture) and I'm sorted.

Just heard through the grapevine that 49 PARA have been recalled from Easter leave and placed on 24 hrs NTM for Korea. Sounds like this one is going all the way!
It’s true

Their bouncy castle troop flew out this morning, but I can’t say too much, Opsec and all that.

My knees playing up reckon I'll need some Tubigrip and Brufen.
I'll share my MST's with you, we can spend the entire nuclear winter in a state of happiness. And I've got a cork screwed up my arse just in case you get a bit rape-y.