Pizza deliverd by the Red devils

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Lewis, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe the fastest delivery,but I bet it was cold,and had anchovies on it.
  2. No, it was piping hot and had Pepperoni, Ham, Ground Beef, Sausage, Onions & Mushrooms on it.

Well done the red Devils. Not just an awesome show but a great bunch of lads who really engaged with the crowd.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I wonder who paid for that?
  4. From Red Devils website:

It comes as a suprise to many that the Red Devils' training and equipment needs are entirely self-funded. The team must raise around £150,000 each year to maintain the unrivalled balance of skill and safety on which their reputation stands - this is currently met through the team's commercial activities and with the generous help and support of several key product sponsors.
  5. Widnes .v. Salford?, no wonder he jumped in, his bike would have been nicked.
  6. My Bold. One of the lads take his missus then?
  7. Oops, looks liked I dropped my aitches, it's an 'oribble 'abit.
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

No the feckin pizza, I'm well aware of the value of the birdmen in pink as a recruiting tool, even the Flying Bugles were sponsored! :roll:
  9. Oh, the Pizza was given free by Domino's to a Draw winner in the crowd, She also got £1,000 off the club.

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

If that was wigan I'm surprised they could give away a pizza, pie and peas Barm would be fought over especially with gravy and chips.
  11. Wigan? It was Widnes.

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Apologies for that, no surprise then that they didnt drive in!
  13. Driving in is easy, it's getting out again.....

Just kidding, Widnes is a great town.
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Great if you really enjoy living somewhere that isnt St Helens or Wigan but is still a bit too close to Warrington!