Pixie Lott

Given the time of morning you started the thread I hope you had the decency to knock one out over her picture, I know I did!

I'd prefer her sisters Fucka and Sucka.

If she asked nicely and looked keen enough....

I'd probably smash her back doors in, and let her lick my knob clean.

She'd have to say please, and be dressed very nicely. At the end she'd have to say thank you.

Or Kei$ha?

She's useless in the sack and she farts and snores. Not a pleasant experience at all.

I take it she is so me kind of 'singer du jour'? for the mindless set. All faux street trash image and augmented/computer enhanced voice engineered to flog records or downloads or whathaveyou methods of purveying 'pop/rock forgettable 'tunes'.

A total waste of time and not worth a moment's attention - I would, of course, - but that's not the point.

Have you seen the photo of her first thing in the morning with no slap and a face full of zits, you'd think again!
Who cares? By the morning I'd have dropped her in a stream in a rolled up carpet anyway!

Who cares? By the morning I'd have dropped her in a stream in a rolled up carpet anyway!
Of course you would.

In reality, you'd be pimping her arse for £20 a time. Look..you need a finance manager, give me a bell.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
pfffft. not while Shirley is still about.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stan_Da_Bout The NAAFI Bar 19
BiscuitsAB The NAAFI Bar 7
G Films, Music and All Things Artsy 25