• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pity...

Should be able to get a good deal on the bike.

ugly

LE
Should have left him to drown! Cheaper in the long run!

Suited_And_Booted said:
Save the cost of the syringe, just throw the cnut back off the cliff.
Anyone up for operation Lemming? Will need a 4 man team to breach his bed curtain, wheel him out the hospital, transport him to the cliff, rob him of his Elizabeth Duke chain (should cover the petrol and a few pints) and Robert's your mother's brother.

pity what he didnt drown though his bird must be after some a bit livlier now

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll volunteer for operation lemming. And to cut down on the admin, Bob is me dad. That comes across better in person...

As he is still in hospital in Devon finding a cliff shouldn't be too hard.

Fantastic - just looking at that cnut's picture and listening to him whine makes me want to throw him back off again.

I can't stop laughing at his brilliant stupidity.

What's the point of this thread exactly? To poke fun at a young guy who pulled a stupid stunt that paralysed him?

Hand on heart, lads, who among us hasn't done something just as risky at that age? Maybe we were just lucky and he wasn't. However, that's still no reason to be so tasteless about it, is it?

MsG

Bugsy said:
What's the point of this thread exactly? To poke fun at a young guy who pulled a stupid stunt that paralysed him?

Hand on heart, lads, who among us hasn't done something just as risky at that age? Maybe we were just lucky and he wasn't. However, that's still no reason to be so tasteless about it, is it?

MsG
Yes. Look on the sign above the door.

His devastated mother Pam Bond, 44, said: '........ He's good with his hands and he can fix and make anything - we have elderly neighbours and friends who he puts cupboards up for.'
Not anymore, dear........

Latest Threads