Pistols Hot or Not-Show Us Yer Kit (real or for those in England, imagined)

Been a while since I had my mitts on one of these - genyouwiney FN made model that's certainly been around the block.
DSC_2248 (2) (Small).jpg

I'll take it out & see how it shoots tomorrow.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Watch out for lurking Waffenampt stamps. I recall that some turned up amongst the last tranche of contract pistols that MoD were obliged to accept as part of the deal for L7 spares. FN must have 'swept the barn' because there was even one with a frame, 'slotted' for a butt-stock, amongst the pieces I examined - pity it's a registered part... (Sigh)

Have bought these 3, just waiting for the paperwork then they'll be mine!

S&W model 15-3, mid-70's as-new condition:

S&W model 10-5, 1969 or 1970. A bit pimp.

Colt Police Positive in .38 S&W (mis-calibred in the catalogue as .38 short colt, which is probably why it didn't sell and I got it for peanuts), 1924:

ugly

LE
Today I was offered one of these without its case, no proof, no markings and very little plating left. I told the lad its worth 5 years B&B at Brendas big house so he should hand it in.
ladies%20purse%20case%201.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

ugly

LE
Looks like a pocket pistol for a gambler??
Ladies purse pistol according to some web pages. Sadly as its in .22rf its section 5. Prohibited.

ugly

LE
Which is so depressing.
On the other hand a section 1 or 7 holder could have it as a curio (so to speak) or for pest destruction should they want to use a slot and are willing to have it registered, proved and all of that faff.