Pistol/sex aid an easy mistake to make!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair if all that plod could see was the light reflecting off a long(ish) silver object, and agitated twat was shouting that he had a gun, I for one wouldn't shout too loudly when they gave him a severe talking to.

E

exmunkey

To be totally honest I went to most armed shouts expecting it to be a dildo rather than a gun and would just try and get their battreries off them, wonder why they looked at me funny
At least it's funnier than being drunk with a table leg in a bag and being too stupid to put it down

Could have been much worse if he'd had a Brazilian accent.

I bet booking it into the property store as evidence was fun.

Exhibit AB/01 - A silver dildo/big weapon.

I bet the storage guys had a fright upon finding it laying on the shelf :applaud:

When police received reports of an armed man in a residential street, they acted immediately, deploying a crack team of 15 officers sporting bullet-proof vests and machine guns.
Vickers HMG or GPMG? And people say our police force are too soft...

Mmmmhhhh......five years.....

.......quite right......a year in prison costs between 40,000 and 89,000 pounds depending on the nick and each new bedspace costs 119,000, but the public need to be protected from dildo weilding scum at any price.......afterall he could have had someone's eye out with that!

!
True story:

A sheriff's sergeant pulled over a motorist and asked for her license, registration and insurance card. When she opened her purse, he spotted the grip of a handgun. He grabbed it from her purse and was left standing there with a pistol-dildo in his hand. She said, "Be careful with that. It's fragile." "Plastic?" "No. It's bone china."

For years tereafter the phrase "bone china" caused chaos in the 911 centre's information room.

Vickers HMG or GPMG? And people say our police force are too soft...
They're commonly used around Shrewsbury. In fact to hear our community support officers whinge-on about being dicked with the tripod again you'd get the impression that many of them regret their decision to join up in the first place. 'Should have gone police mortars instead, at least we'd have been raped at work more' is a common refrain.

.......quite right......a year in prison costs between 40,000 and 89,000 pounds depending on the nick and each new bedspace costs 119,000, but the public need to be protected from dildo weilding scum at any price.......afterall he could have had someone's eye out with that!
Does pulling the trigger result in climax?