Pissing in the Shower

What's the reason for pissing in the shower?

• I just prefer it

Votes: 31 15.5%
  • Saves time

Votes: 100 50.0%
  • The toilet is occupied and the sink is full of dishes

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • I can't reach the sink to piss in it

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • I'm incontinent and so have no choice where or when I piss

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • I dislike the shower's owner/someone I share it with and I know they wouldn't approve

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Because shitting in it would clog the drain

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Bear Grylls said it would toughen my feet

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • I don't piss in the shower

Votes: 18 9.0%

• Total voters

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
It's more of a natural reaction for me...

Shower on, ease springs.

I just make sure I have a shit at the appropriate time (i.e. during working hours) to avoid too many 'glands' easing.

David is on the right track, Shit at work - bog roll is expensive you know and multiple flushes to get rid of floaters cost money when you are on a meter! Piss in the shower saves money on flushing too and, frankly, where is the downside? Its not like your shower drain goes to a different place than the bog flush and it is rinsed away in real time.

i read a thing in zoo or nuts or something a few years ago that said 8/10 blokes piss in the shower and thought this was ridiculous, after mentioning this to my mates (well, colleagues and acquaintances) it turned out i was the only one who didnt. feeling like i was missing out i started pissing in the showers at the gym. i particularly like pissing on the feet of whoevers in the stall next to me.

If the bathroom is in use by the wife or daughter and I need to piss then I go outside and piss in the garden. Marking my territory at the same time!

I find that being surrounded by warm water is soothing and comforting and it is a natural and pleasant feeling to pee in the shower. Unfortunately, my local swimming pool also has nice warm water.

Latest Threads