Pissing in Public

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by merchantman, Feb 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hands up anyone who gives a fuck about the public?

No? Thought not.

• Like Like x 2
  2. You know,Bronson Pelletier starred in Twilight.

3. Never heard of it. What magnitude is it? RA and Dec(*)? Constellation? Are we talking civil, nautical or astronomical twilight here, BTW?

[HR][/HR]
    (*) an opening if ever there was one!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I piss in the kitchen sink I'm a serial offender. What's the world coming to? I've no idea who she is either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. A drunken wagonburner having a piss in public, this is news?

6. That'll be a bit of shock to him when he sobers up. I wonder if he'll think the judge was taking the piss?

7. TheIronDuke

No sweet pea. Peter Grachev is a serial offender. You are simply a confused boy who films himself pissing in the sink then posts it on YouTube.

You still on for lunch on Sunday? Lets see how the weather forecast looks, eh? I'll text you early doors.

8. No love I've some private work on Sunday.

9. Pissing in the Sink?? Ye Gods! What's wrong with sticking your todger out an upstairs window and sharing the golden shower with passing pedestrians?

If you get caught, simply inform the plod that you are part of the "Ye Olde Victorian England (God Bless her Majesty!) Re-Enactment Society and Gentlemens Club". If that fails, simply tell them you're a Mason, know their Superintendent and if they don't fuck off they will be down the jobcentre next week clutching a tear stained P45.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The windows are too high and the kitchen is nearer.

11. My problem is finding a tramp with a decent absorbent coat on.

• Like Like x 5
  12. TheIronDuke

What? The fat red faced ginger farmer from Cumbria? That is about as private as Kim Kardashian's underwear. Tout le monde knows about THAT one honey.

You are dead to me. Dead. I shall heat up some baked beans and have them on toast on Sunday. Don't you fucking worry about me. I'll be all right. On my own.

Dead.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Give you a chance to catalogue your photgraphs of the Deltics.