Pissing in Public

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hands up anyone who gives a fuck about the public?

No? Thought not.

Bronson pleaded no contest to the charge earlier this week and was sentenced to two years probation, according to TMZ.com.

The actor was also ordered to attend 52 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, two per week.
That'll be a bit of shock to him when he sobers up. I wonder if he'll think the judge was taking the piss?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I piss in the kitchen sink I'm a serial offender.
No sweet pea. Peter Grachev is a serial offender. You are simply a confused boy who films himself pissing in the sink then posts it on YouTube.

You still on for lunch on Sunday? Lets see how the weather forecast looks, eh? I'll text you early doors.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
No sweet pea. Peter Grachev is a serial offender. You are simply a confused boy who films himself pissing in the sink then posts it on YouTube.

You still on for lunch on Sunday? Lets see how the weather forecast looks, eh? I'll text you early doors.
No love I've some private work on Sunday.

Pissing in the Sink?? Ye Gods! What's wrong with sticking your todger out an upstairs window and sharing the golden shower with passing pedestrians?

If you get caught, simply inform the plod that you are part of the "Ye Olde Victorian England (God Bless her Majesty!) Re-Enactment Society and Gentlemens Club". If that fails, simply tell them you're a Mason, know their Superintendent and if they don't fuck off they will be down the jobcentre next week clutching a tear stained P45.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Pissing in the Sink?? Ye Gods! What's wrong with sticking your todger out an upstairs window and sharing the golden shower with passing pedestrians?

If you get caught, simply inform the plod that you are part of the "Ye Olde Victorian England (God Bless her Majesty!) Re-Enactment Society and Gentlemens Club". If that fails, simply tell them you're a Mason, know their Superintendent and if they don't fuck off they will be down the jobcentre next week clutching a tear stained P45.
The windows are too high and the kitchen is nearer.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
No love I've some private work on Sunday.
What? The fat red faced ginger farmer from Cumbria? That is about as private as Kim Kardashian's underwear. Tout le monde knows about THAT one honey.

You are dead to me. Dead. I shall heat up some baked beans and have them on toast on Sunday. Don't you fucking worry about me. I'll be all right. On my own.

Dead.

What? The fat red faced ginger farmer from Cumbria? That is about as private as Kim Kardashian's underwear. Tout le monde knows about THAT one honey.

You are dead to me. Dead. I shall heat up some baked beans and have them on toast on Sunday. Don't you fucking worry about me. I'll be all right. On my own.

Dead.
Give you a chance to catalogue your photgraphs of the Deltics.

My problem is finding a tramp with a decent absorbent coat on.
Soho mate, in particular Rab the Highlander, Granby veteran and all round bullshitter. He took 8 pints of overpriced lager, via Geordie Weightman's penis, onto his North Face rip off jacket. It took every drop and Rab still didn't wake up*

*Due to the vicious toe punt Geordie administered to his face 30 seconds previously.

"Two types of men at Hendon; those that piss in the sink, and those that lie"
Instructor at Metropolitan Police Training Establishment, Hendon, 2000.

I suppose at least it wasn't the Kent police depot. I hear they shit on passing tramps, set fire to them and laugh at the sticky fireball.