• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pissing in lockers!?

I find shitting through the little slats often causes back up and smears all over my cheeks. Wanking on buses is a slightly better pass time.
And I'm a civilian.

M

Mark The Convict

There's no room for piss in mine, it's got a Land Rover sized TV in it, along with Western's mummified corpse.

never pissed in a mates locker, considerd bad form in the REME. I did however spaff into a mates S10 once*

* when i say mate, i actually mean me. I'm a colossal pervert

never pissed in a mates locker, considerd bad form in the REME. I did however spaff into a mates S10 once*

* when i say mate, i actually mean me. I'm a colossal pervert
Hardly, I know a REME fitter, who in the past has pissed on his wife, his kids, his parents, her parents, in the wardrobes, in the drawers of bedroom furniture, on the tele (upstairs and down), on the stereo system (upstairs and down again). Doesn't matter how much alcohol he drinks after 2 pints, guaranteed to lag on something during the night. His youngest was only a week old when he pissed on her in her cot!!His missus now unplugs everything electrical in the house when he's had a scoop, just in case. Its great meeting up with him on leave, cos I know he'll buckle to peer pressure and come out to get shitfaced. Fair do's on my part, it does give him a week off from talking to his wife, sulky bint!

Pissing in lockers is for amateurs.

It's pissing in irons that's for winners! The satisfaction you gain the morning after, down a messdeck as 10 blokes in a rush 5 minutes before the duty watch muster queue to use it, and it slowly dawns on them as the musky aroma of stella-urine attacks their nostrils and they have no choice but to use it and thus be tarnished with the territorial markings of a winner!!!

Nothing surprises me in this world, having lived with my man for nearly forty-five years. Over that time he has shit in wardrobes, vomited in my handbag, pissed the bed, fallen asleep in his food at restaurants, and much worse. Thinks nothing of urinating in other peoples gardens thus he is endearing called "Ki" (Breton word for dog) by our friends and neighbours. Does he care? No, doesn't give flying one!!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hardly, I know a REME fitter, who in the past has pissed on his wife, his kids, his parents, her parents, in the wardrobes, in the drawers of bedroom furniture, on the tele (upstairs and down), on the stereo system (upstairs and down again). Doesn't matter how much alcohol he drinks after 2 pints, guaranteed to lag on something during the night. His youngest was only a week old when he pissed on her in her cot!!His missus now unplugs everything electrical in the house when he's had a scoop, just in case. Its great meeting up with him on leave, cos I know he'll buckle to peer pressure and come out to get shitfaced. Fair do's on my part, it does give him a week off from talking to his wife, sulky bint!
That is not unique. My ex has been shitting on me for years.

Shared a room with a lad in Hohne who took great delight in pissing through window from standing position on window ledge.Got it wrong one night,turned on window ledge,pissed back into room,then stepped off ledge backwards and found himself on floor,10 feet down,outside block.Could happen to anyone.

Latest Threads