Pissed the **** off.

I wanted to get an early night tonight, so sure enough i got into bed and the fucking slats fell through onto my arse, i felt like i was in a fucking hotdog bun, so i got up, felt my freaking back stinging and aching so i sat down for a break to reflet on the incidents that had just occured on the brink of getting sent down for arsen.

I tryed fixing it and got a fucking huge splinter in my had that wont come out.

So now its sleeping on a matress on the floor, aching back and a fuck off splinter in my hand, great, i feel like sharp shit constipation.

So my question is.. 'i need a fucking soothing remedy', that doe's not involve my hand my my tiny squatter, any suggestions?

I bought a new kingsize bed the last month, with some gucci memory type matress thing. I sleep so well it's annoying.

Buy a new bed you pikey.....or lose some weight fatboy ;)

Yaaawn.....sweetdreams.

Failing that.....use what Falsh suggested.

You must be a reet fat bastard to break your bed, and incidentally, early nights are for poofs.
You're only a young lad, you should be roaring up some grubby munter. Instead, you're off to nu-nights in your Care Bear PJs? :roll:

sandmanfez said:
You must be a reet fat bastard to break your bed, and incidentally, early nights are for poofs.
You're only a young lad, you should be roaring up some grubby munter. Instead, you're off to nu-nights in your Care Bear PJs? :roll:
:lol: Im not fat chappy, though i think me and the partner may have contributed to the damages, i just topped it off good and proper!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Probably not the first time you have had a prick in your arrse. Take Jarrod up on his offer.

Latest Threads