Pissed the fuck off.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by fluffer, Oct 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wanted to get an early night tonight, so sure enough i got into bed and the fucking slats fell through onto my arse, i felt like i was in a fucking hotdog bun, so i got up, felt my freaking back stinging and aching so i sat down for a break to reflet on the incidents that had just occured on the brink of getting sent down for arsen.

I tryed fixing it and got a fucking huge splinter in my had that wont come out.

So now its sleeping on a matress on the floor, aching back and a fuck off splinter in my hand, great, i feel like sharp shit constipation.

So my question is.. 'i need a fucking soothing remedy', that doe's not involve my hand my my tiny squatter, any suggestions?
  2. A Glock to the side of the head?
  3. I bought a new kingsize bed the last month, with some gucci memory type matress thing. I sleep so well it's annoying.

Buy a new bed you pikey.....or lose some weight fatboy ;)

Failing that.....use what Falsh suggested.
  4. http://www.superhobo.net/images/fuck-off-smokers.jpg
  5. If it's any consolation my bed's awesome.
  6. I'm With Flash on this one........
  7. I might have to take up that offer..
  8. You must be a reet fat bastard to break your bed, and incidentally, early nights are for poofs.
    You're only a young lad, you should be roaring up some grubby munter. Instead, you're off to nu-nights in your Care Bear PJs? :roll:
  9. Which is why your a c0ck.
  10. Flash, where is your sense of tradition?

Use the Mess Webley, if you please.
  11. You need one of these.

You fat fuck.
  12. A c0ck with a very comfy bed and no splinters up my anus!!!!!
  13. :lol: Im not fat chappy, though i think me and the partner may have contributed to the damages, i just topped it off good and proper!
  14. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. He's a Lord and a pilot, you have to obey him.