Pissed Off

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, Jun 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

My daughter stayed with us last night, she moved out into a flat a couple of months ago, I took her home this afternoon to find her flat had been burned out, some local mongs pushed a wheelie bin up to her flat door and set it alight, as far as I am concerned it was attempted murder as they did not know she was out I dread to think what could have happened had she been home :twisted:
  2. Is she up for a sympathy shag?
  3. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'd agree with attempted murder. How are the Police treating it? Kids tomfoolery? Youngsters horse play? Overly excited teenagers with too much sugar in their systems, bless 'em? Exciteable, boys will be boys? Overly zealous and bored youngsters? Innocent skullguggery?

Fcuk 'em, take 'em down.....
  4. I am really sorry to hear what happened.

Should be attempted murder, believe that carries a life sentence if the arson involves burning a place of residence. Hang the little shites. I would love to get an FAC just so I could go untermench hunting for a few days before the police collared me.
  5. Spanish_Dave

Apparently several well known scrotes seen in the area and thats it :evil:
  6. Maybe your daughter was undercutting them flogging drugs?

No smoke without fire if you excuse then pun.
  7. Feisty mood tonight young man :D :D
  8. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

sorry to hear this - so glad your daughter wasn't at home

and i do understand your anger dave - but rather leave it to the cops
  9. ..............or any of the other stuff which you are considering listing on the insurance claim.
  10. Spanish_Dave

I am not claiming for anything, neither is she as she was not insured, the issue is they tried to kill my daughter as far as I am concerned, and that makes me a teeny weeny tad pissed off
  11. If your daughter is in any form of debt, make sure that you get a good lawyer. Insurance companies just ain't as daft as they used to be and in cases of arson, they will employ investigators. Not suggesting that you are a dodgy c*nt or anything.
  12. Only just read your last. Looks like she's f*cked then?
  13. Spanish_Dave

She did not have a lot so material goods are not a major issue, apparantly one of the scrotes involved was only released from custody on Thursday, comitted an offence on Friday and was in hiding from the police, bit of luck he will be banged up again soon
  14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

no luck required - if it's him he will be put away for a long time
  15. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

As long as there is not a problem wih the evidence

hen there should not not be a problem with the cnuts

Let them hang......high