Pissed as me.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DrGonzo1, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone as pissed as me. I will big to differ!
    I've been to Clapham east Croydon and gatwick and horley my pals being sick and it's not a good night but I need to declare its been a okay nigjt for MRBM ami drink arrseing again?! Is this the important comment thread ?

2. on a school night too, tut tut

3. MRSBEE you should be nice? This is goiosm. Straight to the hole!' I'm too pissed?

4. I'm surprised that this isn't in Current Affairs...

5. Me too. I'm surprised I even got it i the NAAfi ! It's going straight to the hole!??

6. Someone's been into the monkey blood again.

7. I am nice :) and yes I imagine this will be in the hole pretty soon

8. I wish I was pissed.

I'm only up because I was waiting for my dad to come home from the pub. He is almost as old as Puttees today (8th Oct) and I'm trying to set his telly up so that he can watch the X Factor, Corrie, Easties, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Downton Abbey, Holby City, Jeremy Kyle USA, The Extra Factor and any other shite I can find without him having to even move a muscle and look for the telly changer.

Make me watch fucking golf, football, rugby, horse racing and cricket (I don't actually mind the cricket) for the whole 3 days I've been here you old git? Here is my revenge.

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

P.S. Yes, I've set the "Catch Up" reminders as well, just in case he misses one.

P.P.S. I am also moving all the photos and paintings on the walls just one leeeetle tiny half a centimetre skewiff and putting tissues in his shoes. He's taken all his work pants out of reach so I can't staple the end of the legs up. Tight bugger. I'm doing well eating the contents of his fridge though, with the help of the back of the couch, and he may or may not find a nice surprise in his butties for work tomorrow. I'll just blame it all on JuniorSlug. She was always the mean one.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Fuck me. I'm too pissed

10. I didn't think men could fuck if they were too pissed

11. Unless they were lookif at your tonight's xxx

12. Someone intro me to sluggy ill post my nber I don't care?! 30713

13. With pick up lines like that I'm surprised the ladies aren't lining up outside your door.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Wow I'm flattered....

Someone's going to feel rough tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  15. i'm going to cry tomorrow my head will be knocking. wake me up MrsBee