PISS YER PANTS TOUR 5 REGT 1993.

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Bowser-Mong, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Were any of the aviation fraternity involved in this tour? Getting paraletic on Mad Dog (2020) fortified wine drank through straws. Any good memories such as a girl called "Bobbysox"?

2. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Ah 20/20

I was there................

3. I remember turning up at the meat and 2 veg squadron in 91 and one of the first things i learnt was to put all my bedding in my locker because of a certain airtpr from 1 Regt had a habit of pissing on everything in site.( got my bed a couple of times the cnut).

4. Space_Cadet - nothing to add to thread but good avatar. King Kenny no less.

5. Murielson i saw you already had God (the real one not the bum flashing line snorting one) and thought i should pay homage to the King.

6. Apologies to all. The thread title is supposed to say PI*S YER PANTS but in my infantile lack of a sense of humour I forgot to edit the original.

7. I remember a phase of Pishing your pantsh in NI in 91- 92, was this tour a follow on?
    I believe that a certain gwah who writes on this site was one of the main instigators

8. Mad dog 20/20 and Jenga nights in the Jock nag.... bugger was that over ten years ago :roll: