Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
bad-parking-stupidity.jpg

Guess where the women park?

R0B

War Hero
I thought the Rover wasn't a straight as it could be and that when he goes he's likely to scrape the car next to him so I stopped and took this photo. When I turned around to go into the store the owners of the Rover were standing behind me very politely so that they didn't get in the way of my photo. I'm not sure who was the most embarrassed, me for getting caught taking it or them on seeing their fine work captured.

IMG_2128.jpg

I’ve had similar. Some hipster tw@t commented about me parking on double yellows. The fact that I’d just screamed up on blues and twos seemed to have passed him by. It was an “assistance shout” whereby an officer has asked for help. I’d have parked in a disabled slot, on the pavement or on the hipster’s foot if it were closer to where my oppo was.
My point is that there may be more to the picture than meets the eye.

Cromarty

War Hero
I’ve had similar. Some hipster tw@t commented about me parking on double yellows. The fact that I’d just screamed up on blues and twos seemed to have passed him by. It was an “assistance shout” whereby an officer has asked for help. I’d have parked in a disabled slot, on the pavement or on the hipster’s foot if it were closer to where my oppo was.
My point is that there may be more to the picture than meets the eye.

Going to an urgent call for help I came to a screaming holt on the freeway, bail out, over a fence, across the train tracks, get to oppo and "subdue" the offenders.

Get back to the van about an hour later and it was still running!