Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piss poor parking??

Came up on a Spanish site Ifollow, no idea if it's new, but . . .
Fullscreen capture 23112020 094944.bmp.jpg

Canadians just starting the year off as they mean to go on...
AF219644-136D-4B7A-BA49-ECBBE3D77EB8.jpeg

Going to call that photo staged, not a chance it could get in that position with all its plastics intact without even a crack. I’ve seen the results first hand more than once of a snowmobile hitting trees and they sure as fück didn’t look like that.

Agree, it would have been dropped to get there in that state.
One for Ron Pratt.
This is his day job

Last edited:

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hit black ice on a bend, end up in ditch!
Vehicle behind does same.
Call Fire service and Ambulace
Oh shit!
137201968_759727314899581_7222182859365834810_n.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Personally, I can't work out why you would have a transparent windscreen, only to put a really gash sticker right across it.

It's actually a part of the the windscreen and the rider can see through it as he would if it wasn't there. A couple of my kids have them on theirs. Herself absolutely detests snowmobiles and it's probably due to the fact that's she's seen a fair few people die on the operating table after a snowmobile accidents and deer collisions.

I have one as well but mine is treated with the same respect I give the other machinery we have. I stick mostly to the known trails and even then I take it nice and easy.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads