Piss poor parking??

We're down to reductio ad absurdum, aren't we?
People will continue to park like cnuts because 'they can'.
All logic precludes them from doing so, but they'll argue the toss about 'nothing in the law says I can't'.
Like cyclists who ride like cnuts 'because we can' and argue when their 16lb bike gets milled by a 2 ton SUV.

Tried to park at my local car park near work this morning but alas it was full, apart from some vulva in a Volvo taking up two spaces.

Returned at lunchtime to find the Volvo has been setting a trend.

Thanks a lot guys. Most appreciated.

Electronic Hand Brake.

Stupid idea.
Why, mine works great. Puts itself on if I forget and takes itself off when I pull away. The only problem I’ve found is that I trash the wife’s car when I pull off and forget her handbrake is manual....... oh and no handbrake turns.

Why, mine works great. Puts itself on if I forget and takes itself off when I pull away. The only problem I’ve found is that I trash the wife’s car when I pull off and forget her handbrake is manual....... oh and no handbrake turns.
It's something else to go wrong. Replacing a perfectly good mechanical safety device with an electronic version does not seem to be a great idea. I've known a couple of people find their cars with EHB's at the bottom of the hill - never known anyone with a normal HB suffer this.