Piss poor parking??

Ok at the risk of sounding like a miserable old man but does anyone else find it annoying when nuggets can't park within the actual lines

ImageUploadedByARRSE1376936673.557795.jpg

ImageUploadedByARRSE1376936685.285588.jpg

Like these two fucktards.

Luckily "www.parklikeacunt.com" already exists!
Oh. You mean the website; I was looking for an ARRSE link by that name.

It had to have been ages ago because I didn't have my 35mm camera with me, I spotted a state police car near the county court house. He was perfectly parallel parked in the middle of TWO SPACES. He was directly in front of the local fish wrapper (newspaper) but they weren't interested in stepping out their door and taking a snap of it, so I rang the state police and suggested they radio the trooper to park properly before a photo DID appear in the paper. It's amazing how quickly they can move sometimes.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Problem is car park spaces are very small and cars get larger. I park in the furthest space from a supermarket as people tend to park close and damage cars.
Taking up two spaces could be a way to avoid getting a car scratched.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

The top one's Luton. The second one is vaguely familiar.

Problem is car park spaces are very small and cars get larger. I park in the furthest space from a supermarket as people tend to park close and damage cars.
Taking up two spaces could be a way to avoid getting a car scratched.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
My thoughts as well.

PS I have bright shiny new car and the long haired CO nags me like hell if I park within one light year of the next car.

i just park next to the cunts that straddle lines leaving same amount of room as they would have had if parked properly inconsiderate twats that they are
I've tried that, but then you look like a cunt when you come to get your car and the original idiot who couldn't park has gone leaving ou being the one who's taking up two or more spaces.

Each morning on the way to work, I call in the nearby services for the paper. If I see some bellend who has parked over the white line, I make a point of parking a few inches away then sit in the services and watch them climb into their car via the passenger side.

not piss poor but parking related. At my old uni where a space was harder to get than a nun in a chastity belt.
If we're going for an identify the location thread, this don't half look like Stirling uni, up near the Wallace monument, which would tie in with your username, but in my heart of hearts I know it'll be Queen's or somewhere.

Out for a few pints with a mate when we found some cunt had very nearly blocked me in. I was asked to open the boot. He found just what he was looking for: an ice pick. Cunt had four flats when he came out.

On street parking and another cunt parked well over the line nearly had me blocked. On one of my attempts to get out, I backed into his motor causing damage. Got out with a piece of paper and composed a note strictly for the benefit of any witnesses and tucked it under his wiper blade.

'I'll bet passersby thought I was leaving you my name and phone number, you idiot prick. Guess again.'

...................Carry a bag of 3" nails & pop one each under the rear wheels of this car & wait for him to reverse out......

You won't stop laughing for ages!

How about this cunt in an Audi.

View attachment 135747
I was just about to comment on the lack of Audis on this thread. You have restored my faith in:

a. The inability of the average Audi driver to park with any consideration for others
b. The general impression that most Audi drivers are complete cnuts...

:)

Rodney2q