Piss ourselves laughing

I haven't posted in a while, a bit of a lurker really. My hubby trolls through the Naafi every night, he hasn't picked up a book in months...

He reads you lot from thread to thread, page after page... often during the evening there are bursts of spontaneous laughter...

You have great imaginations and your sayings are hilarious.

You certainly see the funny side of life… :D

ex-sapper said:
I haven't posted in a while, a bit of a lurker really....
No problem. One good way to renew your acquaintance would be to let us know what you look like. A picture paints a thousand words and all that.

Don't worry if its a nude shot, we won't mind

ex-sapper said:
I haven't posted in a while, a bit of a lurker really. My hubby trolls through the Naafi every night, he hasn't picked up a book in months...

He reads you lot from thread to thread, page after page... often during the evening there are bursts of spontaneous laughter...

You have great imaginations and your sayings are hilarious.

You certainly see the funny side of life… :D
Im glad you like it ! I made the mistake of showing her the comments on the photos of the women in the "not so safe" area and her saying "you rotten pigs" and storming off, she is also of the opinion that Mike Golden should be "left alone, he obviously has issues !! Freak !! (her ....and Mike) :D

Blimey Reni, you must spend 90% of your time in her bad books.....

And the other 10% asleep :lol:

:D Wait till she hears Im joining the RMR !! She will love that little nugget !! Get out of jail free card for weddings/christenings/weekend aways !! Going to drop it into the conversation when were out on Saturday night !! :D

reni_77 said:
:D Wait till she hears Im joining the RMR !! She will love that little nugget !! Get out of jail free card for weddings/christenings/weekend aways !! Going to drop it into the conversation when were out on Saturday night !! :D
I keep telling my Mrs that I'm not re-joining the mob, then she keeps finding letters telling me to turn up for interviews/medicals and the like, I play dumb and say they must be for another one_pip_wonder living at this address with my date of birth.

Has anyone actually came on here and pissed themselves laughing ... or indeed really spilt coffee all over the keyboard?

reni_77 said:
Don't forget to mention the RMR don't do Bounties or anything. :D

k13eod said:
Has anyone actually came on here and pissed themselves laughing ... or indeed really spilt coffee all over the keyboard?
I have a sticky, fluffy keyboard that I was made to throw out after spitting too much sweet coffee all over it.

rickshaw-major said:
reni_77 said:
YOU BEAUTY !! Definately a slab in that one for you :wink: One of her cousins is a TA Sigs but ill fill him full of ale next time I see him and grease his palm (once he stops saying "when we were in Sarajevo........" Nice lad but will inadvertantly drop me in it faster than a fast thing....

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
k13eod said:
No, but I shat myself when one of the senior Officers in Bde ID'd me.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
one_pip_wonder said:
k13eod said:
I have a sticky, fluffy keyboard that I was made to throw out after spitting too much sweet coffee all over it.
Indeed, I managed to squirt mandarin flavour yoghurt through my nostrils when reading the 'squaddies trying to behave like proper people thread'

My desk still smells a bit funny.

B_AND_T said:
k13eod said:
No, but I shat myself when one of the senior Officers in Bde ID'd me.
I nearly coughed up the DNA when the schoolboy ID'd me 8O

K13eod wrote

Has anyone actually came on here and pissed themselves laughing
Yes, but that's only because i am old and incontinent :)

reni_77 said:
rickshaw-major said:
reni_77 said:
YOU BEAUTY !! Definately a slab in that one for you :wink: One of her cousins is a TA Sigs but ill fill him full of ale next time I see him and grease his palm (once he stops saying "when we were in Sarajevo........" Nice lad but will inadvertantly drop me in it faster than a fast thing....
Tell her its an honour thing with you. You know, a sort of voluntary National Service to help out HMF in time of strife. DO NOT tell her you get paid for Annual Camps!

Now I know this because many moons ago I was on large scale demolitions at Otterburn when a TA Gunner Regt turned out and this was the story many of the chaps fed their old woman and it was triple Brandies all round in the Percy Arms :D