Piss ourselves laughing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ex-sapper, Jan 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I haven't posted in a while, a bit of a lurker really. My hubby trolls through the Naafi every night, he hasn't picked up a book in months...

He reads you lot from thread to thread, page after page... often during the evening there are bursts of spontaneous laughter...

You have great imaginations and your sayings are hilarious.

You certainly see the funny side of life… :D
  2. No problem. One good way to renew your acquaintance would be to let us know what you look like. A picture paints a thousand words and all that.

Don't worry if its a nude shot, we won't mind
  3. Im glad you like it ! I made the mistake of showing her the comments on the photos of the women in the "not so safe" area and her saying "you rotten pigs" and storming off, she is also of the opinion that Mike Golden should be "left alone, he obviously has issues !! Freak !! (her ....and Mike) :D
  4. Blimey Reni, you must spend 90% of your time in her bad books.....

And the other 10% asleep :lol:
  5. And that makes him different from other blokes how, exactly?
  6. Always in the shit, it's only the depth that varies. ;-)
  7. :D Wait till she hears Im joining the RMR !! She will love that little nugget !! Get out of jail free card for weddings/christenings/weekend aways !! Going to drop it into the conversation when were out on Saturday night !! :D
  8. Nice one reni, you will have to let us know the outcome of that one....!!
  9. I keep telling my Mrs that I'm not re-joining the mob, then she keeps finding letters telling me to turn up for interviews/medicals and the like, I play dumb and say they must be for another one_pip_wonder living at this address with my date of birth.
  10. Has anyone actually came on here and pissed themselves laughing ... or indeed really spilt coffee all over the keyboard?
  11. Don't forget to mention the RMR don't do Bounties or anything. :D
  12. I have a sticky, fluffy keyboard that I was made to throw out after spitting too much sweet coffee all over it.
  13. been a long while since I laughed so hard I pee'd
  14. YOU BEAUTY !! Definately a slab in that one for you :wink: One of her cousins is a TA Sigs but ill fill him full of ale next time I see him and grease his palm (once he stops saying "when we were in Sarajevo........" Nice lad but will inadvertantly drop me in it faster than a fast thing....
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No, but I shat myself when one of the senior Officers in Bde ID'd me.