Piss off Turkey

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pashtun_Nationalis, May 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor old Bernard.
  2. Thank you for sharing, now go sit in the corner with the other retards.
  3. That was great. I'd come all over my keyboard after the first minute. Please can you do one with your top off next time? x
  4. I prefer chicken to turkey. Nothing like a parsons nose on a young chicken.
  5. Personally I've never had the parson over for a chicken dinner, but is his snot a prefered marinade?
  6. Do one you boring cunt.

P.S. Im Turkish, and I love criticising the things you love.
  7. Ostrich. Now there's a bird worth eating. Bloody gorgeous.

What? What??
  8. Well if we're moving on to religion and marinades perhaps we'd better move to the cookery thread.
  9. It's a well known fact you're a cunt!
  10. I thought this cock was purely a sockpuppet on a wind up. Looks like he either is taking the piss but has far too much time on his hands or he is a genuine 5 star loon.

Another option that occurred to me is that the OP is a sockpuppet/troll posting the ranting of a third party nutter in which case he shows imagination but is still a bellend.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry, but WTF are you on about? As for the Turks, I have no respect for them after spending 9 months of my life picking up the pieces when they decided that Famagusta et al, was a good move. Cunts.
  12. Thread drift is a wonderful thing. I have long put forth the theory that any thread will eventually drift over to the subject of nude midget wrestling.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Boring.

Now if you linked to a page called "How to spit roast Delia Smith", then I might be interested.