pirbright bug

Ive heard that there is quite a bad bug going about pirbright and quite a few troops have been Quarantined, has this affected anybodys intake date?

It's called foot and mouth, should only affect the new ugly RLC birds ;)

there supposed to be some bug going about that making people sick and giving them flu like symtoms. they've started to Quarantin the affected troops to try n stop the spread.

I'm going there in 5 days.

was just wondering if there was any chance I could get a phone call posponing my intake

my hubby and a friend are both there just now and they've both told me the same thing. they don't know each other so theres no chance that they've spoke to each other about it.

Im known to be seen runing down a High street at wee hours in the morning, i never find those too hard...mind you the high street here aint very long :p

this must be a recurring thing because i was there briefly in 2005 and we had an outbreak in our block which laid out at least 6 of our platoon. they even had environmental health in to check the block over.

best wishes to you all going there. remember the imodium tablets and some incontinence pants!!!!!

lemonsuckas said:
this must be a recurring thing because i was there briefly in 2005 and we had an outbreak in our block which laid out at least 6 of our platoon. they even had environmental health in to check the block over.

best wishes to you all going there. remember the imodium tablets and some incontinence pants!!!!!
I never leave home without them! 8)