pirbright bug

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by mrsscottie, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive heard that there is quite a bad bug going about pirbright and quite a few troops have been Quarantined, has this affected anybodys intake date?
  2. It's called foot and mouth, should only affect the new ugly RLC birds ;)
  3. lol. but not talking about foot n mouth or any cattle disease :)
  4. what bug? I bloody hope not, I'm going to selection this month at Pirbright!!
  5. there supposed to be some bug going about that making people sick and giving them flu like symtoms. they've started to Quarantin the affected troops to try n stop the spread.

I'm going there in 5 days.

was just wondering if there was any chance I could get a phone call posponing my intake
  6. :lol: I was told it was wood worm from woodentops. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. my hubby and a friend are both there just now and they've both told me the same thing. they don't know each other so theres no chance that they've spoke to each other about it.
  8. Good luck Dellie...hope you dont get the sh1ts while your there :)
  9. cheers fatboy, I will try not to :)
  10. Hows the running coming along by the way? Any more confident?
  11. not coming on at all, still stuck at same pace, tryd everything. I will get that knocked out me when i get there, lol
  12. Well i went for a run yesterday with a hang over and nearly died...haha. Drink = bad!
  13. I did a assesment run once still pissed, easiest run I ever did, couldn't feel a thing:)
  14. Im known to be seen runing down a High street at wee hours in the morning, i never find those too hard...mind you the high street here aint very long :p