pirbright 9th march

I'm considering it... What's your name?

I'm nearly 16... That's not too old is it? The man at the Office said I was a fine opportunity... or something like that...

Airborne_Aircrew said:
I'm nearly 16... That's not too old is it? The man at the Office said I was a fine opportunity... or something like that...
I'm sorry A_A, the Army only accepts people with an IQ higher than 18 so you're out of luck. You could try for the RAF Regt? They take all sorts of talentless, walting, failed dross. Ask Jaybee. :roll:

the Army only accepts people with an IQ higher than 18
... and you got in... errr.... How?

Come to think of it... Knowing all the grunts I have... The Army should be completely fucking deserted.

Airborne_Aircrew said:
the Army only accepts people with an IQ higher than 18
... and you got in... errr.... How?

Come to think of it... Knowing all the grunts I have... The Army should be completely fucking deserted.

Have to admit that was a good come-back. :D

Have to admit that was a good come-back.
Every now and again a blind squirrel finds a nut...

..and you were right there... :wink:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Have to admit that was a good come-back.
Every now and again a blind squirrel finds a nut...

..and you were right there... :wink:
Are you and Jaybee the same person?

You're a bit like Latoya and Michael Jackson. Never seen you two together at the same time?

You're a bit like Latoya and Michael Jackson. Never seen you two together at the same time?
I'm the good looking one... You decide... :wink:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
I'm the good looking one... You decide... :wink:
Well, you certainly aint the brain surgeon in the partnership. You make Jaybee look like Steven Hawkins.