Pirbright / 4 Div Summer Challenge

IIRC this has already started and the wee lads and lasses are doing their thing... Does any one know what date the CIC stage starts?

Many thanks

T C

Thanks for the massively helpfull reply mate!

One of my Lads is going on that phase and he's unsure of the exact start date.

T C

The_Cheat said:

T C
Sent you a PM

Pretty certain nobody is specifically booked for the CIC phase only - there maybe some places available but these won't be known till at least the end of next week
PS CIC phase starts 9th August

The_Cheat said:

T C
Has your bloke been informed as to whether he is attending this phase of SC?

Toysoldier_1967 said:
The_Cheat said:

T C
Has your bloke been informed as to whether he is attending this phase of SC?
Don't worry about it - been told there are no places being allocated onto this phase although knowing that there have been drop outs of Phase 1A/1B I'm surprised they wouldn't want to fill the gaps to make the CIC phase better attended.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
I did enquire about getting a couple of our lads down for the CIC phase to save them waiting till ITC cadres start up again Oct, but was told no dice. Like yourself, I would have thought that the numbers game would have meant an open door.

From what I was told they were only taking additional onto CIC phase if the numbers dropped below the optimum/planned loading of 30, they havent so they aren't taking any extra

I was told that 9 had dropped out of the Infantry phase of 1A/1B or were these the Corp lot?

Something like that but they had used the TAPO "spare" places to start with 40 ish for the 1A&B Infantry cohort (plus the same for non infantry) - hence why they are still above the mythical 30 for CIC