Pirbright, 25th Feb 08

Your AWOL.........

must type faster! must type faster! must type faster! must type faster!

smudge67 said:
must type faster! must type faster! must type faster! must type faster!
You gotta be quick around here! :D

Soozi said:
RAMC for me - you?
I suspect he's joining the RA.

Just a wild stab in the dark you understand......

Soozi said:
Hmmm, you may have a point!

Sometimes it just take me a while - my mum says I'm special!!!!!!
All good fun! I'm just jelous its you joining up and not me. :D

Have fun in Feb and remember to keep smiling - it confuses the DS...

Will do - thanks! Can't wait - I've not told my current employers yet - been with them for years, and they haven't got a clue. Should be an interesting December!

Soozi said:
Will do - thanks! Can't wait - I've not told my current employers yet - been with them for years, and they haven't got a clue. Should be an interesting December!
lol im at colege, jus gna go errr AWOL from there when the time comes lol, i cant wait im well happy get the chance to fight for my country :D

Locky said:
Soozi said:
lol im at colege, jus gna go errr AWOL from there when the time comes lol, i cant wait im well happy get the chance to fight for my country :D
Well best of luck mate! I may see you there! :D

my date was 4 months after my ADSC. it has ******* flown by, and im off in about 3 weeks.
dont slack off your training thinking you've got ages. it will go so quickly.

I may see you both there, Soozi and Locky :p However we'll have no idea who is who!

I had no clue the ATR's were bringing people in every day though, I thought there was something like 2 days per month that about 60 or so recruits would arrive on the same day! Must be alot of staff and alot of recruits at each ATR :)

Skitch said:
I may see you both there, Soozi and Locky :p However we'll have no idea who is who!

I had no clue the ATR's were bringing people in every day though, I thought there was something like 2 days per month that about 60 or so recruits would arrive on the same day! Must be alot of staff and alot of recruits at each ATR :)
you going on the 25th as well ?

and i wotn slack off on training :D

hopefully I'll be joining you there then! I was meant to be on selection today and tomorrow but I pulled a muscle yesturday in my shoulder and had to delay it by 3 weeks, if all is well and I Pass Selection on this date then I should be at Pirbright then too.

AndreBrumSlum said:
hopefully I'll be joining you there then! I was meant to be on selection today and tomorrow but I pulled a muscle yesturday in my shoulder and had to delay it by 3 weeks, if all is well and I Pass Selection on this date then I should be at Pirbright then too.
thats good, good luck on selection mate !!! the more the merryer :D

I think its just once a week Skitch, but I'm going on the Sunday cos us girls have to have 3 extra weeks PT, so my basic doesn't actually start until 17th March!