Pirbright, 25th Feb 08

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Locky, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anybody else going on this date ? im well scared only 4 months (well a little longer) away !!!!
  2. Your AWOL.........
  3. must type faster! must type faster! must type faster! must type faster!
  4. You gotta be quick around here! :D
  5. Hahaha! :D

Locky, I'm going on the 24th (2008), and its less than 4 months, not longer!!!
  6. lmfao jus realised haha, royal artillery ? or other ?
  7. RAMC for me - you?
  8. I suspect he's joining the RA.

Just a wild stab in the dark you understand......
  9. Hmmm, you may have a point!

Sometimes it just take me a while - my mum says I'm special!!!!!!
  10. All good fun! I'm just jelous its you joining up and not me. :D

Have fun in Feb and remember to keep smiling - it confuses the DS...
  11. Will do - thanks! Can't wait - I've not told my current employers yet - been with them for years, and they haven't got a clue. Should be an interesting December!
  12. lol im at colege, jus gna go errr AWOL from there when the time comes lol, i cant wait im well happy get the chance to fight for my country :D
  13. Well best of luck mate! I may see you there! :D
  14. my date was 4 months after my ADSC. it has ******* flown by, and im off in about 3 weeks.
    dont slack off your training thinking you've got ages. it will go so quickly.
  15. I may see you both there, Soozi and Locky :p However we'll have no idea who is who!

I had no clue the ATR's were bringing people in every day though, I thought there was something like 2 days per month that about 60 or so recruits would arrive on the same day! Must be alot of staff and alot of recruits at each ATR :)