Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

Cam26

Swinger
Just wanna get going now but using the extra time to improve my fitness
I was supposed to start on March 29th. Saw on sky news on the 7th may that from today the army will be reopening basic training centres but as of yet not heard anything. It's just a waiting game, I'm not expecting anything to happen this month to be honest. Just using the extra time to get much needed Phys training.

What are you going in as?

Swt16

Clanker
I was supposed to start on March 29th. Saw on sky news on the 7th may that from today the army will be reopening basic training centres but as of yet not heard anything. It's just a waiting game, I'm not expecting anything to happen this month to be honest. Just using the extra time to get much needed Phys training.

Tank crewman you?

Swt16

Clanker
Not the best but not too bad, more fitness to do. I've been doing 5km runs every 2 days which take around the 30 minutes mark. How are you getting on?
Been running about 4 or 5 times a week since lockdown, ran a 5k in just over 24 minutes the other day

Rpjt04

Swinger
Was supposed to go down 7th of June. Taking the opportunity to stay on top of fitness now. Lucky to have gym equipment in the house too! Mostly been running tho 6km every other day, 4k and 2ks in between. Goal is to be comfortable hitting 10

Swt16

Clanker
Was supposed to go down 7th of June. Taking the opportunity to stay on top of fitness now. Lucky to have gym equipment in the house too! Mostly been running tho 6km every other day, 4k and 2ks in between. Goal is to be comfortable hitting 10
You doing any interval training?

Was also meant to be in on 29th March and Got told they’re ringing me this week after talking to one of the staff at careers office. (watch a person called fabziy on YouTube he does basic training videos )

Latest Threads