Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

Stokesj1

Swinger
Right I have gotten my new kit list as I was using the old one as a reference until I got a more upto date one. If any would could help would be much appreciated.

1. The list says nothing about bringing nboot brushes so should I not bring any?

2. Says I get a free pack that includes torch, flask, tent pegs, wash bag and a sewing kit. Does this mean I don't need bungies as well?

Just wondering as I have bought all the stuff I need from the old list dated 2 years ago and this new kit list says no mention of bungies, brushes or stuff like that
Definitely bring boot brushes and bungee cords I believe they do issue bungee cords but having extra is always a bonus if you lose them or a member of your team does. Blood brushed are not issued so bring them

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

Kieran_RMP

Swinger
Called my CSM last week about this, as far as they know and ive been informed we conplete this as one of the first things on arrival
Yeah that's what I was thinking as not received anything yet. Thanks, going down this Sunday so was just double checking. Gonna ask recruiter when he calls again before I leave. Thanks for ur help

Sflynn1970

Clanker
Yeah that's what I was thinking as not received anything yet. Thanks, going down this Sunday so was just double checking. Gonna ask recruiter when he calls again before I leave. Thanks for ur help
My son joined a week ago and we didn’t have one so I think they probably give to you on arrival so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Leo98

Crow
How come you got pushed back? Did you ask for it or have they reduced numbers again and should some be prepared for that?
No mate just vetting took a while to get cleared so it got pushed on for then, intakes won't be cancelled or numbers won't be reduced again they're counted as essential now.

newbie1810

Swinger
Phase 1 is no joke 1 week in and all we’ve done is iorn and drill feet are throbbing and head is melting trying to process all the information. Hopefully is gets a bit easier with routine. Anyone any tips is appreciated

Latest Threads