Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

Sflynn1970

Swinger
My son got his at Pirbright. It probably depends on the training team involved.
Ok thanks. He goes in on 4 October and currently still working full time until next Thursday so trying to help him get his bits together. What is the Recruit Arrival Proforma? Don’t have one in the joining instructions documents?

Mr Simba

Swinger
Ok thanks. He goes in on 4 October and currently still working full time until next Thursday so trying to help him get his bits together. What is the Recruit Arrival Proforma? Don’t have one in the joining instructions documents?
There isn’t one sent out. I believe they fill this in when there.

Does anyone know what happens, over Christmas if its in the middle of your training? With what's going on at the moment will they be sending people on the basic training home for Christmas?

Sflynn1970

Swinger
I would say they are planning on sending them home for 2 weeks as my sons phase 1 runs for 16 weeks and he goes in next weekend so 14 weeks with a 2 weeks break. Just don’t know when it is.

Latest Threads