Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

No worries it won’t be long till October anyway if that’s the date he’s gotten.

I’ve been in recruitment process since December 2018 and still having to wait further 6 months to get into training. So if phone call says can go in I’ll be over the moon.
I wonder why it's taken so long? My two had assessments and were offered places - Alfie started 6th September and George 25th October (before, hopefully). Good luck to you!

S7015642F

Clanker
I wonder why it's taken so long? My two had assessments and were offered places - Alfie started 6th September and George 25th October (before, hopefully). Good luck to you!

I applied, went to selection centre in Feb 2019, passed but later medically rejected. Went 5 months complaining to nhs as they told the army that I had a condition that was never on my medical records. In November nhs nicely sent off my medical records to med team then waiting total 7 months for them to get back to me whether it was upheld or not. It finally was then had another selection assessment in august just gone. I emailed nrc Tuesday about waiting 6 more months with my application and finally was given call Friday asking to go in last min, join this weekends troop but got until Tuesday to arrive due to short notice... so pleased!

levisdj123

Swinger
I applied, went to selection centre in Feb 2019, passed but later medically rejected. Went 5 months complaining to nhs as they told the army that I had a condition that was never on my medical records. In November nhs nicely sent off my medical records to med team then waiting total 7 months for them to get back to me whether it was upheld or not. It finally was then had another selection assessment in august just gone. I emailed nrc Tuesday about waiting 6 more months with my application and finally was given call Friday asking to go in last min, join this weekends troop but got until Tuesday to arrive due to short notice... so pleased!
I'm joining this Sunday so I think you'll be with me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sflynn1970

Swinger
I thought that someone said that they set up family and friends fb groups so you can keep up with what is happening with those in training. But the one on the joining instructions just seems to be a generic page. Does anyone know when you will find out about these groups?

Sflynn1970

Swinger
I thought that someone said that they set up family and friends fb groups so you can keep up with what is happening with those in training. But the one on the joining instructions just seems to be a generic page. Does anyone know when you will find out about these groups?

IceKing

Clanker

Try looking more on Facebook I found one for my intake date and a WhatsApp for everyone on my intake

Latest Threads