Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

Has anybody leaving soon got their joining instructions cause I still haven’t received mine and I leave in 6 weeks. Pretty sure the kit list and info has changed too so would appreciate if someone can send me a copy at all

Joeyy13

Swinger
Has anybody leaving soon got their joining instructions cause I still haven’t received mine and I leave in 6 weeks. Pretty sure the kit list and info has changed too so would appreciate if someone can send me a copy at all
Have you tried calling your careers office they should be able to sort it out for you?

kieran157

Swinger
i got mine about 2 weeks prior but you dont have to get much compared i actualy took stuff out of my bag

i got mine about 2 weeks prior but you dont have to get much compared i actualy took stuff out of my bag
Oh ok ye will contact them on Monday. Do u get given padlocks and the tracksuit and stuff now. I saw someone say you get given stuff when u get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok ye will contact them on Monday. Do u get given padlocks and the tracksuit and stuff now. I saw someone say you get given stuff when u get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called them today about it and they said they will send me the kit list about 28 days before my start date

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kaytemonn

Clanker
does anyone know if they're planning on bringing back the long weekend or letting families back to watch passout parade yet?

Latest Threads