Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

Anyone going to pirbright as an Armourer -REME previously had a date but waiting for another one, Wondering if anyone has a date yet ?

mrnufc115

Swinger
Anyone going to pirbright as an Armourer -REME previously had a date but waiting for another one, Wondering if anyone has a date yet ?
Hi mate, NRC had told me this week they are issuing more REME start dates now, I was waiting on mine ( REME Recy Mech ) and got it late Friday evening, just wait out.

Jvkspr

Crow
What ages are you all? I feel abit old going in at 24 lol considering most of the people in my AC was 18 or 19 ,also i start the 13th of September and my training has been cut to 12 weeks

kidinashed

Clanker
Hi all, Have anyone recently been to the AC if so can you let me know what sort of question they’ll ask you in your final interview? So I can be prepare for it, Thanks

Hi all, Have anyone recently been to the AC if so can you let me know what sort of question they’ll ask you in your final interview? So I can be prepare for it, Thanks
I went to the AC in November. The final interview is just telling you how well you did and asking you what is next, whether or not you want to continue on with your primary job choice etc. There is no preparation needed.

kidinashed

Clanker
I went to the AC in November. The final interview is just telling you how well you did and asking you what is next, whether or not you want to continue on with your primary job choice etc. There is no preparation needed.
I was told they’ll ask me information on the job role I am going for? Did they not ask you?

Latest Threads