Pirbright 2020 sticky - all Pirbright chat in here

Joeyy13

Swinger
Oh fair enough, isnt realities of war kind of important?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a few days in France it's not greatly important it's just a good experience! And adventure week is a week in Wales again its more fun, in my experience that is.

For real ? That’s crazy am surprised they’ve cut basic down to 12 weeks but am guessing you’ll get a gap before you go onto phase 2 training right?

just called my CSM, I've got a date for 13th of September and asked about the barbers, transport and length of training and its most likely that the capacity of the intakes will rise from 50% pretty soon as England is relaxing 2m to 1m for social distancing, transport will probably be back on the trains by sept, even so they will provide transport in some way to get you there. Barbers on camp reopen same time as civvy barbers 4th of July for England and Scotland will be 15th July, no sure if its in news yet but recruiting teams get updated daily.

Swt16

Clanker
just called my CSM, I've got a date for 13th of September and asked about the barbers, transport and length of training and its most likely that the capacity of the intakes will rise from 50% pretty soon as England is relaxing 2m to 1m for social distancing, transport will probably be back on the trains by sept, even so they will provide transport in some way to get you there. Barbers on camp reopen same time as civvy barbers 4th of July for England and Scotland will be 15th July, no sure if its in news yet but recruiting teams get updated daily.
Is it 12 or 14 weeks?

Lars2183

Crow
25th October for me, think they're hoping / planning on having everything back to normal by then as my Phase 1 is nearly 16 weeks on the portal.

Latest Threads