pirbright 16th july!!

hi, i start my basic trainning on the 16th july, is anyone else going to pirbright on the same date?

hi, could anyone tell me whether i should take alot of civi clothes, because you don't get issued you'r kit for a few day's do you?

you get issued your kit on the second day and u only need civvies for when u go to belgium just before your long weekend then u can bring more civvies back after for adventurious training

Coburn said:
you get issued your kit on the second day and u only need civvies for when u go to belgium just before your long weekend then u can bring more civvies back after for adventurious training
OH COME ON..

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE DRINKING KIT FOR THE LONG WEEK END..

clarkemc said:
hi, i start my basic trainning on the 16th july, is anyone else going to pirbright on the same date?
im startin on tht date anall was suppose to be goin to lichfield but am goin pirbright now.

i might be going on that date too :eek: haha

but joining the REME :)

gotta go my ACIO tomorrow to confirm it and shizzle :)

I have a question, when you fellas got your Start Date did you get told where you were going?

As i was given my start date over the Phone and the recruiting sergeant just said my date and that he would contact me some time before to give me my joining instructions.

you will get your joining instructions about 2 weeks before you leave i think, i didnt get told where i was going but i already know, like above it depends what job your going for?

RE: PFC_Nigzy

Hi mate, just joined the site, been trawling through the forums to find out if people are doing phase 1 at Pirbright.
Saw your post, do you know when your date is? i start on the 23rd July to join the REME.