Pirates of The Carib bean flickers

XPara Mugg

War Hero
I'm surprised this hasn't got a mention yet.

Pilchards not Pirates BBC link.

Plans for a statue of two female pirates thought to have been lovers have been rejected by a parish council.

1613661311994.png

Described by one local on yesterday's news broadcast as "Two skinny women with holes."

I also see that they've edited the content to remove that and the obvious "knowing" references and 'nudge nudges'. Shame, sense of humour fail.

In case I'm accused of posting a link without comment: I am an enthusiastic supporter of public art and I would very much like to see two lesbian pirates mounted, with a view of the channel.

Also, if only for the opportunity for the thread title. :p:)

I'm surprised this hasn't got a mention yet.

Pilchards not Pirates BBC link.

Plans for a statue of two female pirates thought to have been lovers have been rejected by a parish council.

View attachment 550615

Described by one local on yesterday's news broadcast as "Two skinny women with holes."

I also see that they've edited the content to remove that and the obvious "knowing" references and 'nudge nudges'. Shame, sense of humour fail.

In case I'm accused of posting a link without comment: I am an enthusiastic supporter of public art and I would very much like to see two lesbian pirates mounted, with a view of the channel.

Also, if only for the opportunity for the thread title. :p:)
Two skinny women with holes you say? Where do I sign up?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So they were lovers but both pregnant when captured thus delaying their execution?

Something's not quite right there

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As I said on another thread where this was brought up, if you'd watched Black Sails, you'd know that Anne Bonney was Calico Jack's piece of totty so couldn't possibly been a lezzer!

Chef

LE
Why are modern statues so shite?

I look at that and see two lumps of metal that have poured rather badly.

NSP

LE
As I said on another thread where this was brought up, if you'd watched Black Sails, you'd know that Anne Bonney was Calico Jack's piece of totty so couldn't possibly been a lezzer!
She appears to bat from both ends of the wicket in Black Sails, enjoying the ministrations of both Jack and Max the whore and subsequently madame.

Yokel

LE
So they were lovers but both pregnant when captured thus delaying their execution?

How did that work? Was the sentence delayed until after birth or after breast feeding had stopped? What happened to the babies?

Why the need to celebrate pirates anyway, just because they were female? They were murderous criminals, not standing up for any principles.

Also why assume their sexuality?

I dare say even lezzers would have been desperate to avoid execution.