• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pirates of Carribean 3

I queued for an hour last night to see this "blockbuster". Not worth the effort!! Such a disappointment. Johnny depp has about 5 lines and only 2 made me laugh!! Don't waste your time!!

I was going to watch this today, cheers for the saved bus fare.

If I could be arsed I would sue the Disney Corporation for 2.5 hours of my life back!!

Hard_Corps_Badger said:
I queued for an hour last night to see this "blockbuster". Not worth the effort!! Such a disappointment. Johnny depp has about 5 lines and only 2 made me laugh!! Don't waste your time!!
Totally disagree, the film is simply superb

Hard_Corps_Badger said:
If I could be arsed I would sue the Disney Corporation for 2.5 hours of my life back!!
Are you insane? Its got Keira Knightly in it and its about Pirates, it caters for both the mature side of ones personality and the inner dirty kneed urchin.

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
Hard_Corps_Badger said:
Totally disagree, the film is simply superb
Agreed, saw it in the cinema on friday and saw it again last night when my mate 'found' a copy :roll: fantastic!!

Hard_Corps_Badger said:
5 lines? You must have watched a different version of the film than I did.

Superb movie. Enjoyed every minute of it.

I thought the film didnt really interconnect with the previous movie and the way the British managed to get control of Davey Jones was unclear until like the last scene

Hard_Corps_Badger said:
Vimeiro said:
Would a seven year old enjoy it??
Definitely! Some scenes are a bit scary perhaps but its full of fun action.
The mass hanging scene at the beginning is a big grim!

Fantastic film!!!!

Remember to stay until the end of the credits for one final scene 8)

LordVonHarley said:
Hard_Corps_Badger said:
Vimeiro said:

Fantastic film!!!!

LVH, PM me what happens as I left as soon as the credits started to roll

drain_sniffer said:
LordVonHarley said:
Hard_Corps_Badger said:
Vimeiro said:

Fantastic film!!!!

LVH, PM me what happens as I left as soon as the credits started to roll
Can you PM me too!! LOL

Bugger, missed that last scene. Should have known!

Thought the film didn't really tally with the other two, but it was extremely funny and Johnny Depp was on top form harking back to "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" days. Far more than 5 lines were said by him!

Extremely funny, but could easily be treated as a stand alone as a final film of three, considering the failure to tie it in with the end of the last film.

took me a whole day to download this film..
GLAD I DID..

I CAN ONLY SAY THAT IT IS SUPERB..

Johnno41 said:
I thought the film didnt really interconnect with the previous movie and the way the British managed to get control of Davey Jones was unclear until like the last scene
Errr...wasn't that explained in the second movie when his heart was handed over in a leather pouch therefore allowing Mr Jones to be controlled by the Brits...or did I completely miss something?!