Pirates attack warship by mistake

It doesn't boat well for the pirates now!

In a similar vein to the story where the drunk chavs attacked the two cage fighters, brilliant! :)

It must be the first time in along while someone surrendered to the froggies. I'm supprised they did not surrender!

stilts

STILTS said:
It must be the first time in along while someone surrendered to the froggies. I'm supprised they did not surrender!

stilts
Ah Jesus I thought those French surrender jokes were done and dusted in 2003...I just can't laugh at them anymore (if I ever did anyway) since those 10 French paras were killed :(

I know it's supposed to be a joke but I think we can find more fertile areas of humour to mine.

/Lecture mode off

STILTS said:

stilts
Thats prize coming from us :wink:

Had it been the RN, The pirates would have made off with a fat bird and a number of IPOds and sold the ship on EBay!

petergriffen said:
STILTS said:

stilts
Ah Jesus I thought those French surrender jokes were done and dusted in 2003...I just can't laugh at them anymore (if I ever did anyway) since those 10 French paras were killed :(

I know it's supposed to be a joke but I think we can find more fertile areas of humour to mine.

/Lecture mode off
Nah, there's generations of mileage in it yet.

BBC News said:
A group of Somali pirates has been captured after attacking a French navy ship by mistake, apparently thinking it was a harmless cargo vessel.
Well at least the Pirates found out it was harmless first.

Easy mistake to make!

Thinking the French are harmless!!!!!!!!!!!

"A group of Somali pirates has been captured after attacking a French navy ship by mistake, apparently thinking it was a harmless cargo vessel. "

Anyone heard of Q-ships? Might be an idea.

It said they dumped their weapons over the side. The French or the pirates........?

I'm suprised the lot of them never fell into the sea, knocked out of their craft by waves just before boarding parties could get to them... Shame!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Pirate 1: "Hey Abdul, der's a bort - let's hit it!"

Pirate 2: bam bam, badda badda boom

Pirate 1: "Waddat dey doin on de bort?

Pirate 2: "Dunno, look like dem wavin sumting - is it a gun?"

Pirate 1: "Wadda white flag mean?"

Pirate 1... I thought it was supposed to be a British ship.

Pirate 2... Well thats the asylum out the window and i do believe they've shut down the Jungle as well.

French Sailor... qu'est-ce que tu fais?. (what are you doing)

Pirate 1... on est comme pêche. (we are just fishing)