PIRATE VESSELS KEEP THE 3 REGT EXERCISE GOING

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by speacial_officer_1_ball, Feb 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE VESSELS,
    THE BLACK PEARL, THE DISGRACE OF THE EAST, AND THE BLUE OYTSER SETTING SAIL AND MOORING UP ON TOP OF SOME OF THE HIGGEST HILLS
    DOWN THAT WAY OF THE WORLD, THE CO AND HIS BUNCH OF CLOWNS
    WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY FCUKED
    THE PIRATES HAVE KEPT THE COMMS GOING FOR 200 MILES JUST SO THAT ONE THICK FCUK CANADIAN COULD SEND THE LONGEST BATCO MSG EVER
    THE PIRATES WERE REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN SHTTED UP BY THERE OWN IMAGINATIONS OF POO SNIFFING BIG CATS, IRON AGE BURIAL MOUNDS AND CRAZY SHEEP
    ONE OF THE CREW MEMBERS EVEN ADMITTED BEING DATE RAPED
    ALL IN ALL ANOTHER BORING EX
    EXCEPT THE AMOUNT OF MC DONALDS AND BURGER KINGS WE ALL HAD SORRY ANYONE THAT WAS NOT DEPLOYED ON THEIR
    PS UNFCUKIN LUCKY

2. Whoagh!! Trigger.
    Calm down.
    And your point is?
    Apart from the Batco crap.

3. MY POINT IS...
    MAINS OPS GET NOTHING BUT SHIT FROM OFFICERS AND YET WE ARE FIRST TO BLAME WHEN THE AIRCREW CANT GET COMMS(HELPS TO PRESS THE PRESSEL DICK!!)
    THE SIGNALLERS DO NOT GET ENOUGH CRED FOR WHAT THEY DO

4. Spec 1st Off..low orbit trajectory rant I must admit..still do not get the thread? Are raving or do you intend to follow up with a credible dit or sting on the peformance or not of your officers and aircrew.

Must admit though..takes me back to the good old days..still no worse impact on morale of a unit than an officer with a map and a radio :D

5. Takes me back as well.

Sigs are still bitching like a bunch of pre menstrual women.

6. Sounds like someone needs to give this bloke a cuddle - feeling undervalued are we? There there, dry your eyes.... or better still stop whining and do us all a favour and sign off. :evil:

7. Just another "groundcrew/aircrew" bitch. I never understood the bitching by the groundcrew. If any groundcrew person wanted to go aircrew then, when they attained Corporal they could apply, like anyone else. If, however, said person was refused then they became all bitter and twisted. Sorry but anyone can apply, but not everyone can be accepted.

Get over it, special officer.

8. Ahh the old "if you dont like it sign off" sketch huh?
    Is that the best you can muster?
    I mean that might have been the saying of yesteryear, sure. But it's not very original now is it?
    I reckon youve been out of the Army for a good 15 years and have many blah, blah stories of Deutshland & NI but thats about it.
    I mean the Armys changed and is changing evermore. But quite frankly old chap the Battle of Balaclava is long gone and nothing you can do is gonna make us use Cavalry like that again :D :D

Special Officer One Ball...........Form Square!!!!

9. Sounds like someone needs to take the keyboard off a feckin stroke victim morelike.

With quality like you, spec off 1 ball, I feel the Corps will only improve....

10. Thanks Flash.
    Bowman - that's not the best I can do at all - and I am still serving with the Corps and if you'd like to PM me you can find out all about me - maybe you can tell me who you are, but I doubt it.
    My point Special Needs Officer, is that if you feel undervalued I would suggest you are in the wrong job - news flash, the army doesn't give a sh*t about you and the sooner you realise that all the better for you - you'll realise that we get paid a fair amount for not doing a fat lot. I you have something better to do then go and do it and stop moaning.

11. speacial_officer_1_ball, did you mean to spell your username that way or did you mean special_officer_1_ball ....dit dit dar dot dash ditty datty dot dit.... :wink: