Pirate Furor

B

Bottleosmoke

DeltaDog said:
ancienturion said:
Closet_Jibber said:
A Pirate ship with no hostages onboard?

Was HMS Conqueror busy that day?
No, just managed to SHED all responsibilities for the day.
Here be a photograph.

Finally. I now know what colour the boathouse is.

I have to admit I am slightly disappointed. I was expecting salmon.

Renewed interest (I assume it never actually went away) on piracy in the Gulf of Guinea.

'A Swiss bulk carrier ship has been attacked by pirates off Nigeria's coast and 12 of its 19 crew members have been kidnapped. Geneva-based Massoel Shipping said the MV Glarus was attacked early on Saturday as it sailed from Lagos to Port Harcourt with a load of wheat. The company said in a statement emailed on Sunday that the pirates apparently boarded the ship using long ladders and cut razor wire on the deck to make their way to the bridge.'

12 kidnapped on Swiss ship off Nigeria

Renewed interest (I assume it never actually went away) on piracy in the Gulf of Guinea.

'A Swiss bulk carrier ship has been attacked by pirates off Nigeria's coast and 12 of its 19 crew members have been kidnapped. Geneva-based Massoel Shipping said the MV Glarus was attacked early on Saturday as it sailed from Lagos to Port Harcourt with a load of wheat. The company said in a statement emailed on Sunday that the pirates apparently boarded the ship using long ladders and cut razor wire on the deck to make their way to the bridge.'

12 kidnapped on Swiss ship off Nigeria
Very long ladders obvs.

395734.jpg